Monday, January 4, 2010

time in Strasbourg!








Hi All,
after taking three 6AM flights in about 6 days, I now have enough energy to catch up on posting. We spent a lovely Christmas in Niederbronn-les-bains, then visited some friends in Nancy and spent a day in Strasbourg before our flight out. On our drive back from Nancy, I learned that misteltoe grows as a parasite on trees. You can see it as large balls of green in a bare tree. In Strasbourg, we visited the Cathedral and saw flying buttresses, one of the highlights of my AP European History class. We also visited the very large Sapin de Noel (Christmas tree) in Strasbourg, the Christmas Capital.

I almost forgot, we had hot chocolate and other goodies at Christian, a specialty chocolate shop.

The three flights I mentioned earlier took us to DC, Panama City and finally, Bocas del Toro, Panama.
Cheers,
Chrysa + Quentin

No comments:

Post a Comment